SOLD BY DAVID LAZZARINI!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
You simply MUST INSPECT to appreciate the stylish and functional renovation and rejuvenation of this classic post war residence located in the heart of the Padua Precinct. You will be delighted to find a home that is move in ready with absolutely nothing to do but enjoy! Features include:
- Brand NEW stylish kitchen boasting stone benchtops, Bosch stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher, white subway tiles, walk in pantry and more!
- Air conditioned, spacious living and dining area that flows to the north east facing covered deck
- Three bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes, whilst the Master bedroom features a walk-in robe
- Brand NEW stylish bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Expansive, north east covered rear deck captures the cooling summer breezes and overlooks the private landscaped gardens.
- Heaps of storage areas including a secure, lock up car space
- Many internal delights that add to the character and comfort of the home such as polished hardwood timber floors, ceiling fans, high ceilings and more!
- Side access to the rear, plus room for two vehicles off street' as well as under home parking for one vehicle
- Local Primary (Somerset Hills, Stafford and St Anthony's), High Schools (Padua College) and Coffee Shops are just a short stroll away
All this and you'll also be perfectly positioned to take advantage of transport infrastructure such as the Northern Busway, Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnel network.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.