Ray White Lutwyche
Best value in Newstead!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Here's your opportunity to grab a good quality apartment, in the heart of Newstead for an absolute bargain. The owners situation has changed - they've dropped the price and are committed elsewhere. So be quick to make this yours! Perfectly positioned to connect you to the cafe, dining and entertainment options that James St, the Valley, the City and Gasworks shopping centre has to offer! And just an easy stroll to the City Cat and City Ferry.
Quietly located in the northern corner on the third floor you will take advantage of having more windows than others, bringing an abundance of natural light and cool breezes. This well designed apartment boasts a generous open plan living area, expanding out to the balcony. Both bedrooms are similarly well proportioned, with the master bedroom including a walk-in wardrobe plus ensuite. The second bedroom has plenty of built in wardrobe space. The kitchen is well-equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and ample storage.
- Currently rented and returning approx. $31,328 /year (lease expires 13/07/2017)
- Low Body Corporate fees approximately $1,223 / quarter
- Sinking fund is excellent: approx $357,797 (as at 30/06/16)
- Secure foyer and lifts
- Air conditioning
- One car space for the property plus Visitor car spaces for the block
- Only 2.5km to the City
- Regular and reliable public transport links, City Glider, City Cat, City Ferry, City bikeways, buses, train station
- 10 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Contact Deanna to book your inspection 0412 242 800.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.