SOLD BY MICHAEL MCMAHON!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
From the street, this charming colonial property has enormous appeal, with wonderful proportions and an open front veranda, the inside will not disappoint.
Upon entering through the front door you are greeted by the open lounge area, there are three good-sized bedrooms, the master with air condition, two bathrooms and walk in robe.
- 3.1 metre high ceilings in all Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Air-conditioning in Master Bedroom and Living Room
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Wide Board Timber Floors
- Front verandah and huge rear Entertainment Deck 9.4 metres x 4.2 metres
- Open Storage under house
- Gas Hot Water
- Gas Cook top electric oven
- Good Kitchen with servery to deck
- Bi-fold doors to Entertainment Deck
- Raked ceilings in Living Room and Kitchen
- 2 x large storage cupboards
- Great backyard with in ground pool
- Off Street parking
The central lounge and dining area is spacious with polished timber floors throughout, VJ walls and air-conditioning.
The kitchen is at the rear of the property and is well appointed, with stainless appliances, including a dishwasher, oven and gas cook top.
Three sets of French doors open to a rear large deck, further extending the living and entertaining area - this is a very private spot to sit and relax, capturing cooling breezes even on the warmest days.
The downstairs area has a laundry, secure storage, and a fully fenced yard.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.