SOLD BY DAVID LAZZARINI!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in a whisper quiet pocket of Kedron you'll discover this classic post war residence positioned on a level 716m2 corner lot. The home is in excellent condition and is move in' ready, yet offers plenty of scope for extensions or further refurbishment. The home features:
- Welcoming open plan living area which flows to the north facing covered balcony that overlooks the immaculate gardens and rear yard
- Functional neat and tidy kitchen that works well as is' yet offers further scope to upgrade due to its spacious size
- Well positioned dining room located between the kitchen and living area
- Main bedroom boasts floor to ceiling wardrobes and cool air conditioning, peaceful sleep no matter what the weather
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes either side of a handy desk, whilst the 3rd bedroom would be ideal as a child's room or study
- Immaculate retro' style bathroom, separate toilet too!
- Charming post war features add to the character of the home such as ornate cornices, high ceilings, hardwood timber floors and painted in neutral tones throughout
- A 7500 litre water tank ensures your gardens and well-watered all year round
- Corner 716m2 provides for easy rear access and plenty of opportunity to extend and still have a large yard area!
Perfect location, walk to Padua and Mt Alvernia Colleges and the New Coles is nearby too!
Also, well positioned to take advantage of the transport infrastructure of the Airport Link, Clem 7 Tunnel Network and the City bound Busway.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.