One for the Family, Premier Position!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting the perfect north/south aspect and in a highly sought after leafy pocket of Wavell Heights you'll discover this renovated, family friendly two-level post war home. Sitting proudly on a generous 668m2 parcel of land the home features:
• Spacious open plan living and dining area opens via bifold doors to the private, covered deck which is great for year-round entertainment
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and waterfall edging, induction cook top, Linea Oven, Eco Dishwasher, ample drawer and cupboard space plus servery to the deck
• Five spacious bedrooms (3 upstairs, 2 downstairs), all with built in wardrobes
• The Master Bedroom Suite is huge and features a spacious walk-in wardrobe and squeaky clean ensuite
• Two additional family bathrooms, one servicing each level for your convenience. Both bathrooms have large vanity cabinets for all your bathroom storage needs
• Huge downstairs tiled family room, great area for the teenagers to enjoy. The rumpus opens to another great outdoor entertaining space!
• Other features that will enhance the livability and enjoyment of the home include ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, polished timber floors, high ceilings, VJ's, leadlight entrance feature, storage areas galore and more!
• Be sure to click on the Floor Plan, it's a functional layout that works for the family in mind
• Child friendly, fenced 668m2 low maintenance yard
• 100 metres to parklands and only 400m to Wavell State Primary and Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary. Wavell State High is within an easy walk too! Also, the new Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre is less than a 5 minute drive
Perfectly positioned in a whisper quiet, tree lined street yet ideally located to enjoy the benefits and convenience of the now completed transport infrastructure of the Northern Busway, Clem 7 Tunnel and the Airport Link Network.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
668m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.