Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Meticulously Renovated and Refurbished Qlder!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Positioned in the heart of the up and coming suburb of Virginia you'll discover a truly breathtaking home that blends traditional Queensland style with contemporary and functional architecture. This masterly re-built and beautifully detailed home exudes quality, coupled with classic appeal, all set on an expansive, level 607m2 parcel of land
This Hampton inspired Qlder' has been re built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional two-level family home. Expansive living areas provide for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the covered north east facing entertaining area. Astute, detailed design (Be Sure to View the Floorplan!) combined with quality finishes and impeccable styling assure comfortable and functional living all year round.
Just a few highlights include:
• Air-conditioned open plan living area with high 2.7 metre ceilings featuring grey iron bark hardwood flooring. This living area flows seamlessly via a four panel bifold door system (with convenient service door) to the covered, north east facing tiled entertaining area which captures the cool summer breezes. Enjoy the vista over the landscaped gardens and lawns
• Air conditioned and carpeted Media Room is fitted with ceiling mounted projector and mood lighting. Sit back and relax as you enjoy your favourite movie!
• The stunning kitchen is where functionality and design fuse to deliver the ultimate kitchen. Features include Caesar stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, 900mm wide Westinghouse 5 burner gas hotplates, ample soft closing cupboards and drawers, plus the refrigerator cavity is plumbed too. Bonus servery (via bifold windows) to the entertaining area!
• 5 spacious Bedrooms (4 upstairs and one on the ground level), all featuring built in wardrobes, plush carpeting and cooling ceiling fans.
• The Master Suite offers a walk-in robe and stunning ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling and huge twin head shower recess
• 3 Stunning Bathrooms (ensuite and family bathroom upstairs with the added convenience of a 3rd bathroom downstairs)
• Many stylish features throughout such as plantation shutters, LED downlights, classic timber framed windows, wide internal staircase and more!
• Custom fitted laundry with direct access to the drying courtyard
• Level 607m2 landscaped yard with side access to the rear colour bond shed (7m x 5.4m). Family friendly safe and secure fenced yard too!
Virginia is conveniently located just 12 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including City bound rail, the Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels. Local shops are within walking distance and the vibrant Westfield Chermside Shopping and Entertainment Centre is around a 5 minute drive.
The home is within a short drive to some of Brisbane's best schools including St Joseph's Nudgee College and Virginia State School. And if you play golf the Virginia Golf Club is literally a minute or two around the corner!
This is a superb opportunity to secure a truly beautiful residence in an up and coming middle ring suburb of Brisbane.
Written instructions are in hand to sell!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.