Classic Queenslander, Decked Out to Entertain!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away in a quiet, leafy street of Nundah and boasting the perfect north/south aspect you'll discover this classic Queenslander featuring a massive covered wrap around verandah and deck, ideal for year round entertaining. So, relax on the deck or why not enjoy a swim in your ultra-private inground pool! The rejuvenated, classic home features:
- Air conditioned living and dining areas flow via sliding timber doors to the oversize entertainers deck
- Charming country style kitchen boasting timber benchtops, Miele dishwasher and 900mm wide gas stainless steel gas cooktop
- Four genuine spacious bedrooms (2 upstairs and 2 down) with the Master bedroom features ample wardrobe space and air conditioning to ensure sleep comfort no matter what the weather
- Huge downstairs rumpus and family area with direct access to the private pool area
- Two fresh and clean family bathrooms, one on each level for your convenience
- Many internal delights that add to the character and charm of the home such as high ceilings, VJ walls, casement windows, polished timber floors, classic light switches and more!
- Under cover parking for two large vehicles, plenty of height for the largest 4WD
- Easy care, low maintenance landscaped 400m2 lot allows you plenty of relaxation time to enjoy the pool and the deck!
All this, and within 7km of the CBD and just a few minutes stroll to City bound rail and Nundah restaurant and shopping precinct. You'll also be perfectly positioned to take advantage of the now completed transport infrastructure of the Northern Busway, Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnel network.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.