Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
One for The Family, Parkland Position!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Boasting a tranquil parkland outlook and in a highly sought after blue ribbon belt of Kedron you'll discover this refurbished, family friendly two-level post war home. Sitting proudly on a generous 655m2 parcel of land the home features:
• Spacious, open plan modern kitchen features a free standing 900mm wide oven and gas cook, Smeg Dishwasher, island bench and ample drawer and cupboard space plus a walk-in pantry too!
• Both the kitchen and dining area open to the covered private rear deck, ideal for year-round enjoyment
• Four bedrooms (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs), all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The Master Bedroom enjoys a private north east facing balcony with a parkland vista!
• Two modern, squeaky clean family bathrooms, one servicing each level for your convenience. Both bathrooms feature over size shower recesses and frameless glass shower screens. Large vanity cabinets too for all your bathroom storage needs
• Huge downstairs tiled family room, great area for the teenagers to enjoy. The family room opens to another great outdoor entertaining space. And don't forget the backyard Pavilion, it's another place to relax!
• Other features that will enhance the livability and enjoyment of the home include reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, polished timber floors upstairs with tiled floor downstairs, high ceilings, internal storage areas galore plus two backyard garden sheds!
• Large laundry with side access to the drying area
• Child friendly, fenced 655m2 low maintenance yard
• 3 vehicle accommodation, ideal area for the boat or trailer too!
• Parklands and kilometres of bikeways are at your doorstep and you'll only be 400m to Wavell State High and Kedron State Primary Schools. And the new Kedron Coles is a literally a 3 minute drive!
Perfectly located to enjoy the benefits and convenience of the now completed transport infrastructure of the Northern Busway, Clem 7 Tunnel and the Airport Link Network.
Instructions Are In Hand to Sell!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
655m² / 0.16 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.