Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Brick and Tile in the Avenue Precinct, 645m² Lot!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in the sought after Avenue Precinct of Kedron you'll discover this rock solid, post war brick and tile classic! The home is neat and tidy as is and is move in ready, yet still offers scope to extend or perhaps add an upper level to maximise the outlook. Positioned towards the end of a cul de sac and on an expansive 645m2 lot the home features:
- 3 genuine bedrooms with the Master Bedroom offering plenty of space to add a built-in wardrobe
- Neat and tidy refurbished kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, plenty of bench space too!
- Generous size, light and airy air-conditioned living and dining area
- Squeaky clean bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet too!
- Cool and breezy east facing sunroom with floor to ceiling louvres to capture the Summer breezes
- Timber hardwood floors throughout and classic casement windows
- Single car lock up garage and storage space too!
- Huge 645m2 lot that has direct rear access to a private, tranquil bushland setting, you won't get built out here!
All this, and less than 50 metres to kilometers of bikeways and the Kedron Brook parklands, 300m to local Primary and High Schools, and just a few minutes to the new Kedron Coles. You'll also be perfectly positioned to take advantage of the transport infrastructure of the Airport Link, Clem 7 Tunnel Network and the City bound Busway.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
645m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.