Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Avenue Parkland Position with Options!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned in one of the best Avenues of Kedron with a perfect north/south aspect you'll discover this post war classic which looks directly across Bennelong Park. The home is in sound, solid condition and provides you the opportunity to move right in, or renovate and refurbish to your own style. Alternatively, you may wish to remove the home and utilize the generous 597m2 residential block to build your dream home. The existing post war home features:
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop, plenty of drawer and cupboard space. A large corner pantry too!
- Generous size, light and airy air-conditioned living and dining area that opens via French doors to the huge covered deck which is ideal for year-round entertaining
- Functional bathroom with corner spa
- Private, sparkling in ground pool, great for Summer fun!
- Timber hardwood floors and ornate cornices throughout
- Partially concreted under allows for some storage space
- Fully fenced, safe and secure yard
For those buyers wanting to build the land itself represents a unique opportunity to maximize its' park side position and features:
- 597m2, corner position
- No demolition control restrictions therefore a hassle free removal
- Perfect, sought after northerly aspect with parkland vista
- Directly opposite the family friendly Bennelong Park!
All this, and just 100m to kilometers of bikeways and the Kedron Brook parklands, 300m to local schools, and just a few minutes to the new Kedron Coles. You'll also be perfectly positioned to take advantage of the transport infrastructure of the Airport Link, Clem 7 Tunnel Network and the City bound Busway
Whether you're looking for a solid home to move right in to, or you are a renovator looking to extend and refurbish, or perhaps a home builder wishing to secure a prime piece of real estate to build your dream home on, why not place yourself in a position to buy as written instructions are in hand to SELL!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
597m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.