Stylish Qlder, Perfect North South Aspect within the Padua Precinct!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in the much sought after Padua Precinct of Kedron you'll discover this stylish, immaculately renovated two level residence. Boasting a cool and breezy north/south aspect with the perfect blend of Queensland and contemporary architecture the home features a practical and functional layout with the finest appointments throughout.
• Multiple indoor and alfresco living and entertaining areas over two spacious levels
• The finest of kitchens boasting caesarstone bench tops, quality Smeg appliances throughout including Smeg Integrated Dishdrawer, Smeg Oven and Steamoven, Smeg 900mm gas cook top, plumbed water to fridge recess, waterfall island bench plus ample drawer and cupboard space with 'soft' drawer closers
• The open plan living flows seamlessly via bi-fold doors to the full width, covered north facing alfresco area - feel the warming winter sun and cooling summer breezes!
• The spacious alfresco area is ideal for year-round entertaining and features spotted gum timber flooring. Wired for sound, built in BBQ area with stainless steel extraction hood and convenient servery bench to the kitchen.
• Discreet downstairs powder room and separate well-appointed laundry
• Study with built in desk
• Upstairs all 4 bedrooms have built in wardrobes
• Air-conditioned Master Bedroom features a custom-built walk in wardrobe and separate ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and twin bowl vanity
• Additional upstairs family area opens to the relaxing verandah with urban views
• The main bathroom boasts a luxurious 'freestanding' bath, floor to ceiling tiles, double bowl vanity, architectural grade tap ware and frameless glass walk in shower recess.
• Many internal delights - polished timber floors upstairs, high ceilings, quality window dressings, split system air conditioning throughout, intercom entry, storage galore, plus more!
• Low maintenance gardens
All this, and within 200 metres to the Padua School Precinct and you'll also be perfectly positioned to take advantage of the transport infrastructure of the Northern Busway, Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnel Network.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.